Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
The Senior SQL/ETL Developer will be responsible for importing data from many external data feeds through an ETL process and into our normalized database. We process financial information from over 30 different sources and that number is growing every month. You will own our ETL process and have the change to add on and improve our ETL process. You will sit in on client meetings to understand their data strategy and import their ETL data accordingly. You will serve as the primary SQL resource and get to improve our database design and ETL process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load ETL data and normalize data.
- Participating in technical design & requirements gathering meetings with clients.
- Participate in planning and implementing data integration and data migration activities.
- Perform QA tests to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Research data issues between source systems and our normalized data.
- Develop an understanding of financial data.
- Participate in identifying stored procedure enhancements for database performance, reliability, and stability.
- Track project progress through ticketing systems.
- Identify issues in SQL code and perform bug fixes.
- Ability self-managed and able to complete tasks on schedule without heavy oversight.
- Adhere to our security policies and procedures.
- 10+ years’ experience writing SQL Server Code.
- 5+ years’ experience developing ETL processes.
- Deep knowledge & understanding of database design, setup, and maintenance.
- Some experience writing C# code.
- Ability to tune databases.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Proficiency in SSRS reporting.
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to https://www.wealthaccess.com.