Reports to: Chief Experience Officer
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will be a member of the Client Success team, within Wealth Access. You are responsible for the successful delivery of our technology to help our clients make better decisions. We are looking for an action-oriented individual who is obsessed with truly understanding client needs. With that understanding, you will internally advocate and articulate client needs gleaned during implementation processes in addition to externally translating the value of our technology to both senior executives and day-to-day operation managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the full customer implementation process, including running user training sessions, scoping out data integration needs, and anything else that needs to be done to have a successful implementation
- Set, communicate, and track against internal and external timelines to ensure successful delivery of our technology
- Clearly capture and articulate client needs to our product & development team to influence the direction of Wealth Access’ new product features
- Become SME on Wealth Access products, including understanding how artificial intelligence or other new technologies can be used to help our clients
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Drive and accelerate user adoption through advising clients on best practices for using Wealth Access products and features
- 3+ years enterprise software implementation experience
- Strong project management skills, including previous on the job usage of Jira, Salesforce, and Smartsheet
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-starter, always driving to ensure optimal client experience
- Comfortable communicating (verbal or written) to clients, from executives at Fortune 500 companies to day-to-day operation managers
- Experience with technology and data analysis
- Able to balance multiple projects and prioritize potentially competing needs
- Experience in the financial services sector is a plus
- Software project management: 3 years
- enterprise software implementation: 3 years
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to https://www.wealthaccess.com.