Inside Sales Associate
To apply for this job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired job in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
If you are driven and like working in a fast-paced sales environment, Wealth Access is the right fit for you. Ideal candidates want to work at an organization that isn’t just another stop on the career path. We are a team-oriented group and want to add members who will be excited about working at a small company, changing the financial services technology industry. Come join our group if you are looking to further develop your skill set, grow with an organization and make an impact.
- The ISA will develop expertise in the ability to demonstrate the value of the Wealth Access solution set to prospects and industry partners
- Serve as the timely first point of contact with inbound leads that have found Wealth Access through marketing, PR and search engine results
- Qualify prospects and identify market segmentation alignment with the sales team
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation activities by phone, email and social media campaigns
- Assist in our marketing efforts and successfully schedule sales appointments
- Sales CRM administration
- Conduct market analysis to identify and target clients who fall within the desired categories established by Wealth Access
- Timely follow-up with customers and prospects on sales appointments and assist with our referral program
- Work with the CRO to document, track and report on activities throughout the sales process
- Represent Wealth Access in front of prospects and at market events
- Work with other sales professionals to form a highly effective sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated performance in a high-volume appointment scheduling and/or inside sales experience
- Detail oriented with excellent execution in structured and unstructured settings
- Sales and goal oriented (individual and team) with excellent customer service skills
- 1-3 years of prior internal sales experience
- Considered a plus: financial services or software sales experience
- Considered a plus: demonstrable experience with Salesforce.com
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.