Vice President, Business Development
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com and include the desired job in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Revenue Office
If you are driven and like working in a fast-paced sales environment, Wealth Access is the right fit for you. Ideal candidates want to work at an organization that is not just another stop on the career path. We are a team-oriented group and want to add members who will be excited about working at a small company, changing the financial services technology industry. We are seeking an experiences sales executive to join our growing sales team.
Supported by an experienced staff of client service and engineering professionals, we seek an individual with a strong pro-active drive and experience selling to the bank and wealth management industry. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a key individual to deliver our vision to the financial services space. Come be a part of something great at Wealth Access.
- Act as primary contact, closer, and all-knowing resource in the sale of the Wealth Access offering
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation activities by phone, email, and social media campaigns
- Qualify sales leads based on the needs of the client and with a partnership mentality
- Support the identification of sales opportunities with existing clients
- Work in a team environment and work closely with the product, implementation, and client success team to communicate necessary information regarding sales prospects
- Prospect and build a pipeline by traveling to cities within given territory; proficient at calling into various levels of an organization, identifying the right opportunities and their appropriateness for entering the pipeline and handling objections
- Nurture and continue to develop relationships with consultants and industry partners
- Communicate to company leadership on pipeline and potential closed business
- Represent Wealth Access in front of prospects and at market events
- Work with other sales professionals to form a highly effective sales team
- BA/BS in business, finance, economics, or related concentration
- Minimum 5 years experience in FinTech sales with strong relationships within the bank and wealth management channels
- Proven history of setting sales goals and objectives and delivering results
- Enthusiastic prospector with a willingness to travel
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented with excellent execution in structured and unstructured settings
- Sales and goal oriented (individual and team) with excellent customer service skills
- Considered a plus: demonstrable experience with Salesforce.com
Base Pay + Commission + Bonus + Equity
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.