To apply for this job, please click here.
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to join one of the fastest-growing companies and hottest names in Fintech?
Wealth Access is changing the way financial institutions interact with their customers by delivering customer data insights that power hyper-personalized digital financial experiences—and we need someone with strong business and solutions acumen who is an expert at translating and documenting broad goals and objectives into detailed project plans and processes to drive execution.
With massive growth ahead for Wealth Access, we’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to help build and scale a demand generation engine driving millions of dollars of CAC-efficient pipeline every month. Reporting to the CEO, this is both an individual contributor role and opportunity to build a B2B marketing team. In this full-stack marketing role, you’ll tap creative and strategic skills as well as your analytical and experimental skills to craft and execute multichannel acquisition and retention marketing aimed at aggressive performance targets.
- Work with the CEO and sales team to develop data-based strategies supporting business goals and shared objectives with Sales; play a key role in building a demand gen engine and growth flywheel.
- Flex between strategy and tactics by building/running campaigns driving traffic, conversion, and retention.
- Inform martech and data decisions that will elevate and scale digital marketing capability and impact.
- Forecast and achieve marketing performance targets across the funnel (MQLs, velocity, conversion), manage ROI by channel, and maintain a strong LTV/CAC ratio.
- Continuously experiment through a robust, focused testing plan across channels to inform investment.
- Relentlessly optimize by blending qualitative and quantitative insights to improve funnel performance and key user journeys for both customer acquisition and retention.
- Work with Sales to establish a co-marketing program that expands reach and impact.
- Proactively look for growth impediments across tactics, channels, processes, and tools, and then work with the team to prioritize and resolve them as well as build frameworks that help us scale.
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
- Contribute to company initiatives
- 15+ years of data-driven marketing experience (including 5+ recent years in B2B SaaS).
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ownership mentality with a bias for speed, initiative, execution, and teamwork.
- Performance-oriented and accountable to the KPIs related to their work.
- Strong learning orientation with demonstrated results as an inquisitive problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and run complex, multichannel campaigns and budgets end-to-end.
- Skilled at analyzing data, gleaning insights, and understanding the technical side of analytics.
- Broad experience with SEO, SEM, paid and organic social, programmatic, and direct (ABM a plus).
- Current in personalization, buyer intent, multi-touch attribution; skilled in measuring ROI. Keen eye for creative expression of message and brand across touchpoints.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, HubSpot, WordPress, Drift (or similar).
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue. As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.