Client Success Team Lead
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com and include the desired job in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to join one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in Fintech? Wealth Access is changing the way financial institutions interact with their customers by delivering customer data insights that power hyper-personalized digital financial experiences—and we need someone with a client-first mindset to lead our support team.
The Client Success Team Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the Client Success team. You will bring ideas, innovations, and capabilities to the team, and customers, driving greater business value and alignment between Wealth Access and our customers.
As a Client Success Team Lead, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, which include some of the largest banks and financial advisory firms in the country. As that trusted advisor, some of your core responsibilities will be to provide best practice guidance in areas such as Onboarding, Adoption and Usage of the Wealth Access platform.
The end result of your work? Increased customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. And by helping financial institutions better leverage their own customer data insights through our platform, you’ll also be contributing to a positive impact on the lives of thousands of people, every day.
The ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment is imperative as this position will work closely with Product Management, Development and Sales. The Client Success Team Lead will be involved in ensuring the business delivers on what is promised and ensuring that clients fully utilize the services.
- As Client Success Team Lead, you will be accountable for the growth and success of the Client Success team which should result in increased client retention and growth of the accounts. You will help to promote maximum value from their investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Help your team to coach customers to ensure they are leveraging the entire suite of products at Wealth Access (SFDC, Business Access, ETC[JS1] , Wealth Access for Salesforce)
- Track adoption of products across roles within key enterprise portfolio and address underutilization and risks through additional trainings and workshops. Create and implement plan with the account team to grow number of users and overall usage in all target accounts across all services
- Provide feedback and key insights (Voice of Customer) pertaining to product usage, product perception and competitors and communicate new and on-going findings to company stakeholders—Product Management, Development and Sales
- Represent the business at trade events and on site at our customers’ offices, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers and partners
- Deliver clients successfully to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize client attrition
- Manage other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Contribute to company initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- BA/BS in business, finance or related concentration
- 3-5 years’ experience in client services at fintech provider
- Experience in and or knowledge of financial services and investment management
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills and ability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be assertive, detail-oriented and self-directed
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.