Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Wealth Access is looking for a Business Analyst to act as the liaison between the business client, the business development team, product management team, and the technical organization, by planning and directing the analysis of the client’s business problems and its conversion to high-quality requirements documentation.
Join our fast-growing Fintech company where you will be making everyday impact.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop proposed solutions to clients and prospects by articulating approach and strategy as it directly relates to meeting project and business objectives
- Participate in team collaboration to understand project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories
- Manages broad functional projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives, and business development opportunities
- Identify interdependencies between various projects and implementation tasks
- Provide thought leadership to the product and development teams
- Build enduring relationships with our clients and strategic partners
- Drive productivity and revenue through project implementations
- Define, manage and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Multi-task in high-pressure situations
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems
- Performs complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines
- Coaches and provides on-the-job training for other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferable in financial services or technology organizations
- Domain experience in wealth/investments and financial services
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, especially prioritization and management of flexible scope
- Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, including Jira, Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven. Proactive with a high sense of urgency
- Strong written / verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and in a team setting
- Ability to manage tasks/projects concurrently
- wealth/investments and financial services: 3 years
- Agile methodologies: 3 years
- Business analysis: 3 years
- Jira: 1 year
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to https://www.wealthaccess.com.