App Support Engineer
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com and include the desired job in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Ready to join one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in Fintech? Wealth Access is changing the way financial institutions interact with their customers by delivering customer data insights that power hyper-personalized digital financial experiences—and we need someone with a problem-solving mindset to join our development team. The Application Support Engineer responsibilities include proactively diagnosing and troubleshooting software issues, performing data reconciliation, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. You will be responsible for making corrections in code or database to correct issues identified by the client.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be a trusted partner to our customers, which include some of the largest banks and financial advisory firms in the country.
- Identify and correct issues within code base or database
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits and service level objectives
- Ask clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal team members
- Ensure all issues are properly logged into Jira
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Contribute to company initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- Proven work experience as an App Support Engineer, QA Support Engineer, Software Developer
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile applications/devices, other tech products, and financial data structures
- Knowledge in the following technologies:
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills and ability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be assertive, detail-oriented and self-directed
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.