Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will design and develop test scripts to test data validation, web application functionality, regression testing, negative testing, boundary testing, bug validation, performance, and usability. Must have experience in executing manual and automated test cases.
Diagnose defects, tracking them from discovery to resolution, and document reproduction steps thoroughly. Coordinate and communicate resolution and project status.
Provide feedback and recommendations to product and development on usability and functionality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a team environment to define and enhance the application architectural design.
- Participate in requirements gathering working closely with product subject matter experts.
- Support new features post-release including bug fixing and operations support.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, executing complex test cases, scripts, plans and procedures using automated and manual methods
- Experience with data analysis and testing, relational data models, TSQL, and data regression on large relational databases.
- Experience with agile SDLCs.
- Experience with web application testing and cross-browser support
- Experience with testing tools including automation and performance/load testing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL query ability
- Experience in the financial industry and related application development
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to http://www.WealthAccess.com.