Want to join a team of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals? Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in the fintech space? Wealth Access is changing the way financial advisors interact with their clients. We offer a best-in-class, completely mobile personal financial management (PFM) platform for financial advisors and their clients, and we are seeking a Client Service Associate to join our team.
Supported by an experienced staff of sales, operations and engineering professionals, we seek an individual with a “client first” attitude, a willingness to learn and a passion for building something great. This position will be a client facing role in which the individual will support our advisory clients as well as their end-clients on multiple levels. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a key individual to support our vision within the advisory space. Come be a part of something great at Wealth Access!
- Be a subject matter expert on the Wealth Access platform.
- Engage with our advisory clients as well as their end-clients to support the implementation of the software as well as provide training and ongoing support to ensure client success.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience. Able to articulate relevant information and provide directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Act as Tier 1 support for all inbound service calls and emails. Effectively gain clients’ cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring timely problem resolution. Work to close the loop on all issues.
- Communicate effectively with product and development team to relay client feedback and ensure proper requirements are given.
- Identify and capture system defects, enhancements, and client requests and log them into Salesforce and Jira.
- Able to contribute to personal and team performance goals and defined metrics. Provide weekly status reports to leadership team on performance.
- Deliver concierge-level service to ensure client satisfaction. Able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Effectively multi-task among several concurrent projects while tracking action items, deliverables, and ensuring tasks are completed on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work closely with the sales team to support sales efforts in closing new business
- Manage other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS in business, finance or related concentration
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills and ability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be assertive, detail-oriented and self-directed
- 1-2 years’ experience in client services at fintech provider or elsewhere a plus
- Experience in and or knowledge of financial services and investment management a plus
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to http://www.WealthAccess.com.