Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
The Senior Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of React.js, Microsoft .NET, and SQL Server development stacks. In this crucial role, you will be involved in the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, web services, windows services, and SQL server databases.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a team environment to define and enhance the application architectural design.
- Participate in requirements gathering working closely with product subject matter experts.
- Support new features post-release including bug fixing and operations support.
- Working knowledge of middle tier/database architectures and approaches.
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable web application architectures.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server database design and tuning a plus.
- Strong understanding of LINQ/Entity Framework a plus.
- Experience with CSS and Bootstrap
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with C# RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git, bitbucket)
- Familiarity with SQL Server/stored procedures
To apply, click the button below and send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as message subject.
ABOUT WEALTH ACCESS
Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic cloud-based platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by high net worth individuals. Founded by a former Merrill Lynch high net worth advisor, Wealth Access provides a complete platform for advisors to collaborate with other professionals and position themselves central to their clients’ lives. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Wealth Access is backed by successful investors and notable wealth management technology platforms. For more information, please log on to http://www.WealthAccess.com.